en.swpat.org is a wiki. You can edit it. It may contain statements End Software Patents does not endorse.
- is a member of the MPEG LA patent cartel
- was (possibly) involved in a software patent court case in 1999 in Canada over patents numbered 2,085,228 and 2,047,731. Details sought.
- is a member of Allied Security Trust
 Litigation by and against
 By Motorola
- Motorola Mobility v. Apple (2011, Germany)
- Motorola v. Apple (2010, USA): in October 2010, Motorola filed suit and a US ITC complaint against Apple
 Against Motorola
- Targeted by patent troll Global Patent Holdings (later bought by Acacia)
- Microsoft v. Motorola (2010, USA), October 2010
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see:
- Cost of Motorola - A comic at Bonkers World.