en.swpat.org is a wiki. You can edit it. It may contain statements End Software Patents does not endorse.
Microsoft v. Motorola (2010, USA)
In October 2010, Microsoft filed a patent suit against Motorola. Microsoft also filed a complaint with the United States International Trade Commission asking for imports of the offending product into the USA to be banned.
In November 2010, Motorola filed a counter suit citing 16 patents allegedly infringed by Microsoft.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
 Microsoft's suit against Motorola
- Microsoft files ITC complaint against Motorola over alleged Android-related patent infringement, 2 Oct 2010, Engadget
- Aiming at Android, Microsoft sues Motorola, 2 Oct 2010, CNet
- Microsoft sues Motorola over Android patent infringements, 2 Oct 2010, Microsoft's PR
- Microsoft Sues Motorola Over Android-Related Patent Infringement, 2 Oct 2010, Slashdot
- Microsoft sues Motorola, citing Android patent infringement, 2 Oct 2010, Ars Technica
- First reaction to Microsoft patent infringement action against Motorola over Android, 2 Oct 2010, Florian Mueller
- Microsoft, suing Motorola, joins legal assault on Android, 2 Oct 2010, Seattle PI
 Motorola's counter suit
- Motorola Mobility Files Patent Infringement Complaints Against Microsoft, 10 Nov 2010, Motorola
- No surprise here: Motorola countersues Microsoft over alleged patent infringement, 11 Nov 2010, Florian Mueller
- Slashdot discussion], 11 Nov 2010, Slashdot
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: