Samsung v. Apple (2011, Germany)
- This is one of the cases from the Samsung v. Apple lawsuits worldwide overview.
Apple countersued Samsung, in June 2011, for violation of six patents. In February 2012, a German court rejected Apple's case.
And Apple filed a second countersuit in January 2012.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- Samsung v. Apple (2011, USA)
- Software patents exist in Europe, kinda
- List of lawsuits
- German patent courts and appeals
About the January 2012 case regarding 10 of Samsung's phones, such as the Galaxy S II:
- Apple sues Samsung again in Germany, calls for ban on 10 phones, 17 Jan 2012, LATimes blog
- Apple files new lawsuit against Samsung in Germany, 17 Jan 2012, ComputerWorld
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: