ADDING LINKS IS TEMPORARILY BLOCKED - if you want to add a link, just put a space in it so that it doesn't work. The admin will then fix the link for you very quickly. This will be fixed as soon as I have the new spam blocking system in place.
Public Patent Foundation
Public Patent Foundation (PubPat) has challenged the validity of various patents, including certain software patents.
 Amicus briefs
- KSR v. Teleflex (2007, USA): PUBPAT_KSR_SCt_Brief.pdf (press release)
- EBay v. MercExchange (2006, USA): PUBPAT_eBay_SCt_Brief.pdf
- LabCorp v. Metabolite: PUBPAT_LabCorp_SCt_Brief.pdf (press release)
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
 Software patents challenged by PubPat
- Challenging Forgent's JPEG patent (See: Jpeg)
- Challenging EpicRealm's website patent (See: Webpage and e-commerce patents)
- Challenging Microsoft's FAT filesystem patent (See: Microsoft's FAT patents)
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: