Open Source Risk Management
OSRM is now dispanded.
 The patent study of the kernel Linux
OSRM launched with a study finding no patents infringed by the kernel Linux but finding 283 patents which had not yet been tested in court and which could be used as the basis for litigation against distributors of the kernel Linux.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- Dan Ravicher on software patents
- Bruce Perens on software patents (on the board from 2004 to 2006)
- free software
- Pamela Jones of Groklaw was OSRM's director of legal research
- Insurance against patent litigation doesn't work
- FFII's collection of news coverage
- Group: Linux potentially infringes 283 patents, ZDNet, Aug 2, 2004
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: