ADDING LINKS IS TEMPORARILY BLOCKED - if you want to add a link, just put a space in it so that it doesn't work. The admin will then fix the link for you very quickly. This will be fixed as soon as I have the new spam blocking system in place.
- No time to write this article, but this is very important.
Lodsys is using two US patents:
- US 7,222,078 "Methods and systems for gathering information from units of a commodity across a network"
- US 7,620,565 "Customer-based product design module"
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- Lodsys Sues More of the Inhabited Earth, 6 June 2012, Groklaw
- Angry Birds maker sued by US firm Lodsys for ‘violating patents’, 25 July 2011, Telegraph.co.uk (Emma Barnett)
- Lodsys Starts Filing Lawsuit Against App Developers, 31 May 2011, Mac Stories
- Apple iPhone app developers hit by patent claims, 13 May 2011, Guardian
- Lodsys keeps suing iOS and Android apps developers, 27 Jun 2011, Mobility Feeds
- Lodsys, Wikipedia
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: