ADDING LINKS IS TEMPORARILY BLOCKED - if you want to add a link, just put a space in it so that it doesn't work. The admin will then fix the link for you very quickly. This will be fixed as soon as I have the new spam blocking system in place.
James Bessen on software patents
Bessen appeared in the Patent Absurdity video.
- A Generation of Software Patents, 2011 study which concludes that software patent are not beneficial for society
- The Patent Litigation Explosion, Michael J. Meurer & James Bessen
- Slides from a 2004 presentation
- Jim Bessen: Do Patents Work as Property?, article by FFII
- The Private and Social Costs of Patent Trolls, Nov 2011, paper by Bessen, Ford, and Meurer
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: