Intellectual Ventures v. Google (2014, USA)
Intellectual Ventures has a separate case running against Google in the Southern District of Florida.
 Patents involved
- US6,557,054 - infringed by Google Play
- US6,658,464 - infringed by Google Play
Mueller reckons the alleged infringements by Google Play are the most
- 21 January 2014: Jury trial begins.
- 2 January 2014: Summary judgement in District of Delaware. Judge Sue L. Robinson removed one of the six patents for obviousness.
- 6 October 2011: Intellectual Ventures files complaint
- Complaint filed by Intellectual Ventures, 6 Oct 2011
- Intellectual Ventures may cash in on Google Play after this month's Motorola patent trial, 20 Jan 2014, Florian Mueller, who links to:
- Google set to face Intellectual Ventures in landmark patent trial, 20 Jan 2014, Reuters
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: