en.swpat.org is a wiki. You can edit it. It may contain statements End Software Patents does not endorse.
European Patent Litigation Agreement
The European Patent Litigation Agreement (EPLA) is a proposed international agreement to create a unified European patent jurisdiction.
According to patent expert Alison Crofts, the EPLA was being pushed for by the pro-swpat lobby.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- United Patent Litigation System
- EU Community Patent
- European Patent Convention
- Software patents exist in Europe, mostly
- Wikipedia article on the EPLA
- FFII article on EPLA, from 2006
- http://epla.ffii.org - FFII's EPLA website
- http://epla.ffii.org/quotes - collected quotes with links
- The EPLA Road to SwPats v1.3.pdf, by Florian Mueller (2006?)
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: