ADDING LINKS IS TEMPORARILY BLOCKED - if you want to add a link, just put a space in it so that it doesn't work. The admin will then fix the link for you very quickly. This will be fixed as soon as I have the new spam blocking system in place.
Ben Klemens on software patents
During his time in ESP, Klemens published a paper on the economic harm of software patents, 2008 State of Software Patents, filed an amicus brief at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit for the 2008 in re Bilski case, and developed the endsoftpatents.org website among other things.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- Math You Can't Use, a book written by Klemens
- 2008 State of Software Patents, a study by Klemens which explained that All businesses are targets
 Papers and articles by Klemens
- The Rise Of The Information Processing Patent
- Ben Klemens radio interview on WAMU, Jan 2006
- Decentralised markets
- EndSoftwarePatents's brief in re Bilski at the CAFC
- Software Patents Don't Compute, July 2005, published in IEEE Spectrum
- Part 2: New legal code: Copyrights should replace software patents, August 2005
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: