en.swpat.org is a wiki. You can edit it. It may contain statements End Software Patents does not endorse.
The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) is a specialised agency of the United Nations.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- FSFE - has worked within WIPO to prevent software patents
 Standing Committee on the Law of Patents (SCP)
SCP's 13th meeting ("SCP/13") took place from March 23rd to 27th 2009 in Geneva.
- FSFE re/ future work
- FSFE re/ patents and standardisation
- FSFE re/exceptions and limitations
- Explanatory post-SCP blog entry by Georg Greve
- SCP/12/3: report on the international patent system
- SCP/13/3: report on exclusions from patentable subject matter and exceptions and limitations to the rights
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: