en.swpat.org is a wiki. You can edit it. It may contain statements End Software Patents does not endorse.
Uniloc v. Microsoft (2009, USA)
Uniloc has since been suing other companies.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- Microsoft ordered to pay Uniloc $388 million, 8 Apr 2009, CNN
- Microsoft Owes Up to $600 Million Over Patent Use, Uniloc Says, 23 Mar 2009, Bloomberg
- Slashdot discussion of it being overturned, 30 Sep 2009, Slashdot
- The judge's decision to overturn, 29 Sep 2009, seattlepi
- Uniloc v. Microsoft: The CAFC Rejects the 25 Percent Rule, 4 Jan 2011, Patently-O
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: