Suggestions for interviewees
Who should be interviewed? What should they be asked?
- patent attorney
- would Microsoft's Community Promise still protect us if they sold their patents to a troll company?
 Someone from League for Programming Freedom
- Was LPF the first anti-swpat organisation?
- About what they achieved
- Getting the duration of secrecy reduced to 18 months, IIRC
- What was different in the early, back when today's megacorps were anti-swpat (1994 USPTO software patent hearings)
Erik's been involved in lots of things, but his work is often under-publicised
- The Patent Bay
- What's happening now in the European Parliament
- Working with the Pirate Party
 Someone from Hamakor?
- Status of Israeli consultation
- What were the other briefs like?
 Andrew Tridgell
- His NZ talk
- What's happening in Aus?
 Karsten Gerloff
- WIPO work he's done
- The March 22nd meeting