en.swpat.org is a wiki. You can edit it. It may contain statements End Software Patents does not endorse.
Siemens ruling by German BGH on 22 April 2010
Xa ZB 20/08 is a decision, written by the German Federal Court of Justice (BGH), on the 22 of April 2011. The conclusion was published in April, and the full text in May. The court upheld software patent DE10232674, held by Siemens.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- The Xa ZB 20/08 ruling, with links to machine translations
- German High Court Declares All Software Patentable, Slasdot discussion
- (in German) BGH clears way for software patents ([?] English translations: Google, Babelfish)
- (in German) Wikipedia:Dynamische Dokumentengenerierung (Beschluss) ([?] English translations: Google, Babelfish)
- German high court declares all software potentially patentable, by Florian Mueller
- German Supreme Court on Patents on Computer-Implemented Inventions, by Axel Horns, including his English translation of the patented idea
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: