en.swpat.org is a wiki. You can edit it. It may contain statements End Software Patents does not endorse.
Network Competition Through Regulation report
In July 2002, a reported titled "Netzwettbewerb durch Regulierung" (roughly "Network competition through regulation") was published by Germany's Monopolkommission (roughly "Commission on Anti-Competition Monopolies").
The report argues against software patents and against the EU Software Patent Directive and says that the current practice of the European Patent Office is not compliant with Article 52 of the European Patent Convention.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- Press release (in German)
- The report: Netzwettbewerb durch Regulierung (in German)
- FFII page about this document
- Another FFII page
- ↑ http://www.fitug.de/debate/0207/msg00112.html
- ↑ http://eupat.ffii.org/archiv/zitate/index.en.html#mopoko0207
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: