en.swpat.org is a wiki. You can edit it. It may contain statements End Software Patents does not endorse.
James Bessen on software patents
Bessen appeared in the Patent Absurdity video.
- A Generation of Software Patents, 2011 study which concludes that software patent are not beneficial for society
- The Patent Litigation Explosion, Michael J. Meurer & James Bessen
- Slides from a 2004 presentation
- Jim Bessen: Do Patents Work as Property?, article by FFII
- The Private and Social Costs of Patent Trolls, Nov 2011, paper by Bessen, Ford, and Meurer
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: