Hargreaves 2011 review of UK patent law
This may involve a consultation (which would be worth participating in).
Update: here's the consultation, UK Independent Review of "IP" and Growth, 22 Feb 2011.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- Gowers Review of Intellectual Property - a 2006 report commissioned by the UK government
- Consultations from patent offices, governments, and courts
- UK govt press announcement
- Prime Minister's speech announcing this review
- IP review could be ‘ineffectual’ waste of money, lawyers warn, 5 Nov 2010, The Telegraph
- Prof Ian Hargreaves, Cardiff university
- New UK government IP review must ask the right questions, 6 Nov 2010, IAM-magazine
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: