en.swpat.org is a wiki. You can edit it. It may contain statements End Software Patents does not endorse.
Ciarán O'Riordan on software patents
Ciarán O'Riordan is Executive Director of End Software Patents (disclosure: and main author of this wiki page).
Since February 2009, he is Executive Director of End Software Patents.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- Ben Sturmfels on software patents - also of ESP
- Software patents page from personal website
- 2009: End Software Patents: Phase II, presentation transcript, Boston
- 2007: Do software patents exist in the EU?
- 2006: The future of the patents battle, and the July 12th hearing
- 2006: Software Patents and the Free Software Movement, presentation partial transcript, London
- 2005: Preventing Software Patents: How & Why, presentation transcript, Dublin
- 2003: Email to W3C for their patent policy consultation
This wiki is part of the End Software Patents (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: